- The on-demand mobile ordering app (the Service)
- The websites; munchiees.com, munchieesdelivery.com, munchiees.delivery
- Emails, texts and other electronic communications between you and Munchiees
COPYRIGHT POLICYThe owners of the Munchiees App respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask all of our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the app or a website through which third-party services may be accessed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the Munchiees' App Copyright Agent (as set forth below) with notification containing the following information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works allegedly have been infringed, then a representative list of such copyrighted works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material, e.g., the specific web page address on the app or website
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the party alleging infringement, including an email address
- A statement that the party alleging infringement has a good-faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the party alleging infringement is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner of the work that allegedly has been infringed.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE MUNCHIEES APP COLLECT?
Location InformationWe also collect information about your geographic location from you or your device, including your country, region, city, zip code, street address, time zone, latitude, longitude, and horizontal position representation information (“Location Information”).
Social InformationWe may also collect information about you from various third party services (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others) through their applicable APIs or otherwise (“Social Information”).
TrackingWe may use the App and Website to collect information about your activities over time and across third-party websites, applications or other online services (“Tracking Information”). Your web browser, application platform or device may allow you to opt-out of our collection of Tracking Information by selecting a “do not track” (or similar) setting. If you do not want us to collect this information, do not use the App or Website.
Order Information and Other Information You Voluntarily DiscloseCertain features of the App are designed to display Information that you choose to provide to other users (such as texts between you and the couriers delivering products) or to other third parties (such as merchants from whom you order products). Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose Information by ordering products or otherwise providing such Information through the Service (including, for example, if you provide building or security codes to a courier), that Information can be seen by those users or third parties to whom you send that Information. We require couriers to maintain the confidentiality of such Information and agree not to use it except as necessary to perform deliveries. However, we are not responsible for the security or privacy of any Information you choose to submit in connection with these features.
- For order fulfillment, billing and delivery purposes.
- To enable you to participate in interactive features of the App, (such as communications with couriers)
- To provide software updates, product support, product enhancements and other related services to you.
- To improve, market or promote Munchiees’ products and services (including on-demand delivery services).
- To communicate with you, including about the Service or your account.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new products and services offered by the App or its third party partners.
- To respond to comments, questions or requests for customer service.
- To display promotions, including promotions from third parties.
- For fraud prevention and security related reasons as required by law.
- For any other purpose we may describe when you provide the Information.
The owners of the Munchiees App or its agents, vendors or contractors may disclose information, including your Personal Information, to third parties in the following circumstances:
- To our agents, vendors or contractors that we use to support the internal operations of our business including the third-party courier service and the Website and those who are required to keep the Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- If required to do so by law, comply with legal process or to comply with a governmental or regulatory request;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Munchiees App or its agents or contractors;
- To act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the App or the Website or the public; and
- As part of a transaction or potential transaction where the Munchiees app gets acquired or merges with another company, files for bankruptcy, or sells its assets or capital stock.
Security of InformationWe maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect the Information. These safeguards include storing your Information on our secure servers and using encryption technology. We do not store your credit card information, which is stored and processed by our third party payment processor vendor, currently Stripe. Despite the actions and precautions we take, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of the Information and you acknowledge and agree that you transmit it to us at your own risk.
Privacy of MinorsThe Munchiees App is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you believe that we may have collected Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.O. Box 190454 Boston, MA. 02119
Effective: May 31, 2016